These terms of sale ("Terms") govern each quotation and agreement ("Contract") formed on acceptance of an order placed by a customer ("Customer") with Renovation D Pty Limited ACN 115 657 657 ("Renovation D") for the supply of goods and/or services ("Goods").
1. Renovation D will deal with claims for return of Goods in accordance with Renovation D's Returns Policy. A copy of the Returns Policy is available from Renovation D directly or at www.renovationd.com.au.
Payment and Interest
2. Renovation D require payment for Goods and delivery in advance of delivery.
3. An amount outstanding to Renovation D will be subject to interest on the overdue amount calculated at the rate of ten per cent (10%) per annum.
4. In the event that the Customer fails to pay for Goods in accordance with these Terms, the Customer must, if requested, return the Goods to Renovation D at the Customer's cost.
Proof of Transaction
5. Renovation D will provide the Customer with a "proof of transaction" and if requested, an itemized bill in accordance with the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) any successor legislation ("Act").
Delivery and Inspection
6. Customers wishing to change delivery details must notify the store from which goods were purchased at least one (1) business day before the scheduled delivery date. Customers must ensure that they are present to accept delivery of goods at the nominated delivery address on the scheduled delivery date. To minimise disruption, Renovation D's contract carriers will contact the Customer on the morning of delivery with an approximate delivery time.
7. Delivery dates and times provided by Renovation D are approximations only. Renovation D will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer due to any failure to supply the Goods by a specific date or time. Unless otherwise agreed, when the Customer has nominated an address for delivery, delivery to that address will satisfy Renovation D's delivery obligations under the Contract. An additional delivery charge will apply if the Goods are unable to be delivered as a result of the Customer not being present at the nominated address on the scheduled delivery date. Renovation D may, in its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel delivery if the Customer is overdue in any payment to Renovation D or in breach of these Terms.
8. Renovation D's contract carriers may, at their sole discretion, remove old products from the Customer's property only if the contract carrier is confident that such removal can be carried out in a safe manner with due care and diligence.
9. The Customer must upon delivery, notify Renovation D of any damage to Goods which are otherwise inconsistent with the Customer's order. Failing such notice, and to the extent permitted by law, the Customer will otherwise be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
10. The title to Goods will remain with Renovation D and not pass to the Customer until the Customer has paid all amounts owing by the Customer to Renovation D on any account.
11. If the Customer sells the Goods contrary to Renovation D's title without prior payment of all amounts owing to Renovation D, the Customer must hold the proceeds of such sale as trustee for Renovation D. Renovation D will be entitled to recover all proceeds held on trust and the Customer agrees to bear the costs of such recovery action.
12. The risk of loss or damage to the Goods will pass to the Customer on delivery.
Warranty against Defects
13. Renovation D's goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The Customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The Customer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranties, Conditions and Guarantees
14. Subject to clause 15, these Terms set out the full extent of Renovation D's obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of Goods and performance of any service and there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on Renovation D except as expressly stated in the Contract. Any warranty, condition or other term concerning Goods which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the Contract by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality or fitness for purpose) is expressly excluded.
15. Subject to clause 15, these Terms set out the full extent of Renovation D's obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of Goods and performance of any service and there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on Renovation D except as expressly stated in the Contract. Any warranty, condition or other term concerning Goods which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the Contract by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality or fitness for purpose) is expressly excluded.
16. Nothing in the Contract will limit or exclude Renovation D's liability for death or personal injury caused by Renovation D's negligence.
17. Subject to clause 15 and clause 16, Renovation D will not be liable under the Contract for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential, punitive or exemplary loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
18. Subject to clause 15, clause 16 and clause 17, Renovation D's maximum aggregate liability under the Contract whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise will not exceed the amount payable by the Customer to Renovation D in respect of the relevant Goods.
20. Renovation D may cancel or suspend delivery of any ordered Goods in the event of any delay or non-performance due directly or indirectly to war, terrorism, strike, lockout, delay or default of a manufacturer or supplier, act of God, or any other cause beyond Renovation D's reasonable control.
Contract of Sale
These terms together with your order constitute the entire contract between you and us for the supply of products
Goods and Services Tax
21. In these Terms, "GST", "supply", "taxable supply" and "tax invoice" have the meaning given to such terms in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Tax Act 1999 (Cth) and the term "GST" also includes any penalties or additional tax imposed in relation to the GST payable on the supply of Goods. Any amount payable under these Terms is inclusive of GST if there is a taxable supply.
22. If the amount of GST applicable to a sale made to the Customer differs from the amount of GST the Customer has paid for the Goods, then the amount of GST payable by the Customer will be adjusted either by further payment by the Customer or repayment by Renovation D to the Customer of the amount of the adjustment.
23. The Contract cannot be varied unless Renovation D agrees in writing with the Customer to vary it.
24. The Contract will be governed by the law of New South Wales and Renovation D and the Customer each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Renovation D Pty Ltd
ACN 115 657 657
This web site is subject to the National Privacy Principles under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000). This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how we protect the privacy of your personal information under the National Privacy Principles. It will apply to any personal information you provide to us when registering with us.
What Information Do We Collect?
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us. For example, when you wish to purchase a product from this website we may collect details such as your name, address, delivery address, telephone numbers and other information relevant to your purchase.
As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of "sensitive information", we will assume that you have given consent to the collection of all information you have provided to us for use in accordance with this Statement, unless you tell us otherwise.
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you when you visit our website, when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), or when you have contact with us in person. We will not collect any personal information without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website, products and services
- To deliver products you have ordered from us
- To conduct marketing activities
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To seek your opinion on our products, services, marketing and website.
Some of the personal information we collect is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is using the service. Other types of personal information we collect help us to develop a profile of who is using our service and what their interests are â€“ this assists us in offering products to suit the needs of the users of this website.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes, for example to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a product that you purchased. We engage third party contractors to perform services for us which involves the contractor handling personal information we hold. For example, we currently engage third party contractors to:
- Deliver products purchased from this website
- Provide electronic funds transfer services, credit card account processing and related services
In these situations, the third party contractor is strictly from using any prohibited personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we have supplied. We may also disclose your personal information to various law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security, customs and immigration purposes. Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Access & Correction of Information About You
We will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information. Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with within in a reasonable time. If we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To Date
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you
Security of Your Personal Information
We will securely hold your personal information and we will not trade, rent or sell it.
We will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters acto to protect all our electronic information.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the security of hard-copy information.
Once your transaction is finalised, both the electronic and hard-copy information are securely archived. After a period of 7 years, both the electronic and hard-copy information will be destroyed.
Resolving Your Concerns
If you wish to gain access to your personal information, have a complaint about a breach of your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please forward your request, complaint or query to the address below. We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as possible.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (02) 9796 3465
- Post: The Privacy Officer, Renovation D Pty Ltd.56 Stacey Street South Bankstown NSW 2200
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business requirements or the law changes. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated on www.renovationd.com.au so please visit this page periodically to ensure that you have our most current privacy statement.