1 Cancelling an order
1.1 Custom made order can not been cancel.
1.2 You may cancel an order before delivery (whether it is accepted by Renovation D or not) by; contacting the store where the order was placed, presenting in store proof of purchase and identity. On cancelling the order, We will refund or partly refund your payment via the payment method you used.
2 Refund Policy
2.1 We will provide refunds pursuant to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (the “Act”) namely,
You should return your goods within a 14 days and provide Us with:
• Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice. (Your Tax Invoice will be provided on dispatch from a Store.)
• The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers)
• Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
• Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
2.2 We charge 10% for all exchange items & 20% for all refund items.
2.2 All refunds must be refunded via Credit Card or PayPal funds will then be refunded back to the customer’s account by Support Centre. This may take up to 7 business days to occur.
2.3 Where a customer has used a Gift card online, the store must process a refund equaling the gift card redemption amount via Gift card, additional credit card or PayPal payments are to be refunded as above.
2.4 Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, but are not limited to:
• Gift cards
• Installed Products
• Custom Made Items
• Items that are severely damaged or abused or without original package
• Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at Renovation D
• Items that are missing accessories or parts
• Etched or otherwise personalised items
• Any products that is not suitable for resale
2.5 If a Product is damaged, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify Us immediately.
2.6 If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify Us immediately and We will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2.7 You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged through no fault of your own.
2.8 You must also return any Bonus Offers included with your original purchase in an “as new” order with all original packaging and manuals enclosed to receive a full refund.
2.9 If the Bonus Offer is a Non-Returnable Item, the value of the Bonus Offer will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item being returned and you will be refunded the difference.
3.. Uncollected Goods
3.1 You will be given 12 weeks to collect your purchase; a longer term can be negotiated at Our discretion.
3.2 If your purchase is not collected within 12 weeks from the date of purchase, or longer if We consent, We will contact you by telephone and in writing and provide you with notice advising you if your purchase is not collected within the prescribed time We will dispose of your purchase pursuant to the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act or the relevant legislation in the respective State or Territory.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We provide fast and reliable courier services Australia wide thanks to our logistic partner.
- Australia Post: Small items
- Fastway Courier: Small items
- Northline: Fragile or Bulk items - Customer need to arrange someone to hand unload the items - Online tracking: https://track.northline.com.au/
We also provide delivery service for Sydney metro area, some of towns in Blue Mountain region & Wollongong. Customer need to arrange someone to unload and check the items on delivery date that arranged/Agreed by Customer & Renovation D.
We will do our best to ensure customer get the purchase quick and safe but accident do happen. As all items shipped by courier is cover by transit insurance for damaged & lost. But the insurance is void once receiver signed. So we ask all customer to check the content of the parcel when you received the delivery BEFORE sign for the parcel. In the case if anything broken, please accept the parcel and report the damaged to us and courier company immediately. If the delivery driver refuse to let you check the items before signing, please print [I did not check the items] or similar on the shipping document before sign for it. Check the items immediately and report to us within 24 hours if anything damaged.
- Australia Post: www.auspost.com.au
- Fastway Courier: www.fastway.com.au
- Northline: 1300 722 534 https://track.northline.com.au/
Still got questions? Contact Us