The type and length of the warranty that applies to a particular product appears on the relevant product page of this website. Please fill the form below for warranty enquires.
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to Renovation D.
It is a condition of our warranties that the products are installed by a licensed plumber.
Bathroom products are becoming more and more sophisticated. How they are installed can impact on how well they perform. A licensed plumber will ensure the products are installed and operating properly so you can enjoy their full benefits for as long as possible. So, don't risk it, always use a licensed plumber.
Warranty of products purchased from Renovation D Pty Ltd do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Renovation D;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Renovation D, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or Renovation D reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.