DIAMOND All Drawer Wall Mount Vanity 750mm - Optional Stone Bench Top & Basin
- Bench Top:
- Stone with Under Mount Basin
- Wall Mounted
- Bench Top:
- Stone with Bench Top Basin
- Bench Top:
- Stone with Semi-Inset Basin
- Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
Sizes: 750 mm Check Specification for configuration and size of the Cabinet.
- Engineering Stone Bench Top:
- Specification for Stone Bench
- Stone Color Range
- Basin Style for Stone Top [Please select the basin when purchasing. If basin is not listed, select none & add the basin you after to shopping cart from the link below]
- Bench-top Basin (Price Varies) - Above Counter Basins (Bench Top)
- Semi-inset Basin (Price Varis) - Semi-inset Basin.
- Under-Counter Basin - 540E Under-counter Basin
- Mixer Tap Hole
- Bench Top or Semi-Inset Basin
- For Basin wtih Tap Hole - None (Not Required). Use [Basin Mixer Tap]
- For Basin without Tap Hole -
- Cabinet Finishes: Diamond Shaker Style Profile Door / Drawer with Satin Polyurathane 2 Pac Finish
Satin white HMR interior - Made in Australia. [Lead Time - 4 Weeks]
Hardware: Häfele Soft Closing Runner with Metal Side [120 mm Height] & Blum Soft Closing Door Hinges
- Pop up plug waste required: 32 mm with over flow [Price Varies - available in our store]
Can`t Find What you are looking for? Explore Our complete range of bathroom vanity units and choose from thousands of Products?
Carcass - 7 years structural warranty
Ceramic Basin - 1 Year
Stone Bench Top - 2 Years
Hardware - See Hafele and Blum website for detail
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the manufacturer excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to anyproperty and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage. The manufacturer will not be liable for the cost of installation or removalof any unit and the warranty will be VOIDED if damage occurred during or after INSTALLATION or a damaged or incorrect unit hasbeen installed. Door and drawer adjustment; Unsuitable or improper use; Incorrect installation or installation not in accordancewith the instructions provided; Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED tradesperson; Water Damaged, Normal wear and tear; Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance; chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; excessiveheat damage or Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes, are NOT considered a warranty issue.