Sizes - 600mm. - Specification
- Engineering Stone Top & Waterfall Sides (20 mm Thickness)
- Optional Bench-top Basin Options (Price Varies) - Bench-top Basin.
- Mixer Tap Hole:
- For Basin wtih Tap Hole - None (Not Required). using [Basin Mixer Tap]
- For Basin without Tap Hole -
- NO Tap Hole - None (Not Required) - using [Wall Mixer] or [Wall Tap Sets]
- One Tap Hole on Stone Bench [Mixer Tap]
- Cabinet Finishes: - Specification for the finish of cabinet
- Two Pack Polyurethane Satin White (Standard)
- Other Color Polyurethane (Price Varies)
- Polytec Woodlike Color Panel
Satin white HMR interior - Made in Australia.
- Normal ball bearing runner
- Soft-closing ball bearing runner (Price varies)
- Soft-closing bottom mount metal side runner (Price varies)
- Wall Hung Only.
- Style: Drawer Only with Engineering Stone Top and Waterfall Sides, Double Drawers
Lead Time - 2 - 4 Weeks
Can`t Find What you are looking for? Explore Our complete range of bathroom vanities online and choose from thousands of Products?
The following video illustrates how this vanity is constructed. We adopt the best way of cabinetry construction method, by using nails and screws. We don't use the dowel and socket assemble construction method like the majority of other retailers. The nail and screw construction gives you the best quality, simply the cabinet will never fall apart, especially wall-hung vanities ask any experienced carpenter or tradesman they will tell you the same story.
Video of Vanity Assembly by Renovation D
Carcass - 7 years structural warranty
Ceramic Basin - 1 Year
Stone Bench Top - 2 Years
Hardware - See Hafele and Blum website for detail
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the manufacturer excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to anyproperty and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage. The manufacturer will not be liable for the cost of installation or removalof any unit and the warranty will be VOIDED if damage occurred during or after INSTALLATION or a damaged or incorrect unit hasbeen installed. Door and drawer adjustment; Unsuitable or improper use; Incorrect installation or installation not in accordancewith the instructions provided; Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED tradesperson; Water Damaged, Normal wear and tear; Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance; chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; excessiveheat damage or Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes, are NOT considered a warranty issue.