Sizes: 1500 mm - Check Specification for configuration and size of the Cabinet.
- Two drawers in one row
- Optional Bench Top: Aeries Ultra Thin Ceramic Basin Top - Specification for AR Ceramic Top
- Single Bowl or Doulbe Bowls
- One Tap Hole [Mixer Tap] or Three Tap Hole (For Single Bowl Only) [Tap Sets]
- Mounting: Wall Mount
Satin white HMR interior - Made in Australia. [Lead Time - Gloss White: 3 - 4 Days, Satin White 1 - 2 Weeks]
- Normal ball bearing runner
- Soft-closing ball bearing runner (Price varies)
- Soft-closing bottom mount metal side runner (Price varies)
- Pop-up plug waste required: 32 mm with overflow [Price Varies - available in our store]
The following video illustrates how this vanity is constructed. We adopt the best way of cabinetry construction method, by using nails and screws. We don't use the dowel and socket assemble construction method like the majority of other retailers. The nail and screw construction gives you the best quality, simply the cabinet will never fall apart, especially wall-hung vanities ask any experienced carpenter or tradesman they will tell you the same story.
Video of Vanity Assembly by Renovation D